The Lecturer of the Year Award 2011 has been awarded to three distinguished lecturers who have made highly appreciated contributions to different Chalmers Professional Education programs, courses and seminars during 2011:
Gunnar Elgered, Chalmers University of Technology, for his remarkable ability to nurture development of professionals and their businesses through excellent teaching and subject matter expertise.
Sunil Chopra, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, for his impressive ability to provide theoretical and actionable knowledge about sourcing and risk in the supply chain as well as for his highly engaging, interactive and stimulating teaching style.
Tomas Olsson Neptun, Chalmers University of Technology, for delivering high quality and distinct customer value through his great commitment and profound expertise in a most dynamic area of knowledge.
The Lecturer of the Year Award was initiated in 2004. Award winners are members of our faculty who has proven to provide high value to participants through distinguished content and communicative skills and who are responsive and cooperative in the design and delivery of training sessions.
Previous winners are:
- Professor Richard Lamming, University of Southampton, UK (2004)
- Professor Michael Tushman, MIT, USA (2005)
- Professor Giulio Zotteri, Politecnico di Torino, Italy (2006)
- Dr Nick Milton, Knoco Ltd, UK (2007)
- Oscar van Weerdenburg, Intercultural Business Improvements Ltd, Holland (2008)
- Professor Robert G Cooper, McMaster University, Kanada (2009)
- Peter Olsson, Chalmers University of Technology (2010)
- Professor David Gosset, China Europe International Business School, China (2010)
- Rune Larsson, Chalmers University of Technology (2010)