Open enrollment training
Lean Production - Växjö
Lean production consists of a set of principles and methods, which embraces the processes of the enterprise. These can be derived from a business philosophy and strategy which include all of the activities in a company. The course introduces and establishes the basic principles for Lean production and lays a foundation for wider and deeper studies of the operations in lean enterprises.
The basic course covers the following subjects:
- Lean thinking and Lean principles
- Stability and standardized work
- Value stream mapping and production control
- Pull and push production system
- Quality philosophy and methods
- Teamwork, commitment and involvement
- Lean Management
- Seeing the whole
- Lean transformation
The course is given as five two-day modules. In each module a combination of lectures, practical exercises and hands-on analysis in participating host companies is given.
Day 1-2: Lean thinking and Lean principles
Day 3-4: Stability and Standardized Work
Day 5-6: Value Stream Mapping and Production Control
Day 7-8: Quality Philosophy and Methods. Involvement
Day 9-10: Lean Management, Networking, The Culture Change
Lean Production Simplified, Pacal Dennis
The Toyota Way, Jeffrey Liker
The New Lean Toolbox, Bicheno
If you want more information contact Dan Carlsson.
Phone: +46 730 346285
Mobile: +46 730 346285
Full refund of educational program/course fees will be made for reservations cancelled no later than eight weeks prior to the start of the program/course. Later cancellations incur a cancellation fee as follows:
- 2 weeks or less prior to program start 100% of the educational program/course fee
- 2-4 weeks prior to program start 50% of the educational program/course fee
- 4-8 weeks prior to program start 25% of the educational program/course fee, for educations in the Shipping area: 0% of the educational program/course fee
We are always willing to consider a colleague as a substitute for the original applicant. Cancellation and postponement must be made in writing. Cancellation of accommodation is subject to the cancellation policies of the hotels.